Saturday, August 4, 2012

Rave: Benefit Posietint ♡

I have recently been loving my Benefit lip and cheek stain in Posietint. There are three lip and cheek stains from Benefit, Benetint, Posietint, and Chachatint. They retail for $29.00, which is sort of pricey. However, I definitely think Posietint is worth the money.

Posietint has a unique texture. It is a creamy liquid. Posietint comes in a bottle that resembles a nail polish bottle because it has a brush applicator. The full size of Posietint comes with 12.5 ml/0.42 US fl oz. Posietint is very easy to apply and blend. However, you have to blend the product on your cheeks fairly quickly, otherwise it will set and look unnatural.

Due to the creamy texture, I personally think Posietint feels a bit awkward on the lips. It feels strange because it's pretty thick. I love wearing Posietint on my cheeks as a blush. Posietint is a poppy colored bright pink and it gives you "Barbie cheeks". If you want a natural look, Posietint can offer a natural glow. If you want an deeper pink color, you can apply another coat of product.
Positetint is a stain, so it provides color for a very long time. If you apply Posietint on your lips and cheeks in the morning and go out for the day, you will still have flushed cheeks and stained lips by the time you're home. I love how easy Posietint is to apply and the lasting power is fantastic.






Where to buy Posietint:

I hope you enjoyed this review! xoxo, Lauren ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment