Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rave: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle ♡

My hair is usually dry, especially in the winter. I never want to trim off the dead ends, though, because I love long hair! Last year, I discovered an amazing product called 3 Minute Miracle by Aussie. 3 Minute Miracle is a deep conditioner that moisturizes and smoothes your hair.

Twice a week, I use this product from my ears down. I don't use 3 Minute Miracle in my roots because it will make my hair oily. I leave the deep conditioner in for 3 minutes. Three minutes seems like a long time to be standing in the shower. It's really not bad, I usually shave my legs or something else. 
3 Minute Miracle makes my hair smooth, soft, and untangled. My hair feels best while I'm in the shower with the product soaking in, but once I get out my hair is still fairly silky and soft. 

You can find Aussie 3 Minute Miracle at the drugstore and it's pretty inexpensive: http://cvs.com/shop/product-detail/Aussie-Deeeeep-3-Minute-Miracle-Moisture-Treatment?skuId=410406


No comments:

Post a Comment