Monday, August 6, 2012

Rave: Victoria's Secret Body Mists ♡

Over the entire summer, I have pretty much been using two fragrance products, which are both from Victoria's Secret. I really enjoy fragrance/body mists because they are typically less expensive than perfumes, however their lasting power is not as great.

The first fragrance mist is Victoria's Secret Passionate Kisses and it is from the Classics collection. This fragrance mist is a lot larger than the mini Pink body mist. It comes with 250 ml or 8.4 fl oz. This body mist smells absolutely fantastic. It smells like cherries and vanilla, which totally reminds me of cherry soda. This fragrance mist retails for $12.00, however I got it on sale. I went shopping in Victoria's Secret during the semi-annual sale for about $3.00, which was an amazing deal. I really recommend this body mist if you are a fan of sweet, fruity scents. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find this fragrance mist on the VS website.

The next body mist is the Pink with a splash of soft & dreamy. Mine is a mini body mist, which contains 75 ml or 2.5 fl oz. I got the mini so that I could travel with this fragrance. Soft & Dreamy is a difficult scent to describe because it's sweet, but not overpowering. It reminds me of marshmallows and raspberries, which is sort of an odd combination. Next time you're in VS Pink, I seriously recommend you smell this body mist.. I guarantee you won't regret it. The Pink body mist mini retails for $8.00.


I hope you enjoyed this post! xoxo, Lauren ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment