Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Haul: MAC ♡

Hi, everyone! I recently purchased 3 items from MAC and received something for my birthday. I decided that I would share this quick haul with you because hauls are fun and I'm very excited about my new products.

The product that I received for my birthday from my friend Rina is the MAC blush in Style. Style is a peachy coral color that has gold shimmer. It is a gorgeous color that gives you a subtle golden glow. This powder blush is $20.00.



The next product I purchased is from the Heavenly Creature collection. It's a mineralized eyeshadow in the shade Earthly. This eyeshadow has a shimmery gold, metallic olive, and a cream off-white. When you blend all 3 colors together, you get a gorgeous light olive color. This eyeshadow was $21.00.




 The next product I purchased is the Dazzleglass in Glamour OD. Glamour Overdose is a hot pink color with coral and silver shimmer. It looks amazing on the lips and it's not very sticky, which I like. This Dazzleglass is $20.00.


The next product I purchased is the Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink. The lip conditioner has SPF 15, which is great for the summertime. Petting Pink is a nice medium pink and it gives a gorgeous sheer pink tint to your lips. This tinted lip conditioner is $15.00, but it is not on the MAC store website.


No comments:

Post a Comment