Monday, August 13, 2012

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag? ♡

I'm going to an island with my cousins this Friday on vacation. It will be a 15 hour car ride, which is going to be horrible. Oh, well. Today I'm going to be going over what's in my travel makeup bag. I am only bringing my everyday makeup and "necessities."


The makeup bag that I use to travel with is from Sonia Kashuk and I got it at Target. I think it's a nice size for a road trip or a week-long trip, like my next vacation.

                                     

Wet N Wild eyeshadow Trio (Walking on Eggshells)


Maybelline FIT Me Pressed Powder

Covergirl Lash Blast Length water resistant mascara

Benefit Posietint Lip & Cheek Stain (blush)

Clinique Retractable Kabuki Brush

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef

ELF Wet Gloss Clear Mascara (brow gel)

No comments:

Post a Comment