Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Small Drugstore Haul ♡

I went to the drugstore with my cousin yesterday and I picked up a few beauty items that I wanted to share with you.

I was in desperate need of a new mascara because I recently finished my Covergirl Lash Blast Length. I decided to try the Lash Blast Volume this time. I accidentally picked up the brown-black instead of regular black, but it's not noticeably different. I got the Olympic edition of this mascara, which is why it's in a white tube (as opposed to orange.) This mascara was $7.99.

The next thing I got is a new concealer. My Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NC30 is too dark for me now that I'm losing my tan. I got the Covergirl Fresh Complexion concealer in buff beige. This color is actually a bit too light for me (#concealerproblems), but it's nice for under the eyes and it will be my winter shade. This concealer has a doe foot applicator and it was $6.99.


The next thing I got is a lip balm from Maybelline. I love the Baby Lips lip balms and I posted about them on my blog.. make sure to check out that rave. I actually lost my Grape Vine lip balm when I was on vacation, which I was bummed out about. I decided to pick up a new one that I have been wanting for a while, Peppermint. I love this minty lip balm and it has SPF 20, which is great. The Peppermint Baby Lips was $2.99.

I also picked up a new eyelash curler because my Trim one got very dirty and messed up. I purchased the ELF eyelash curler, which was only $1.00. I don't really like this eyelash curler, however, because it doesn't fit around my eye every well or provide much curl.

The last thing I got is also a lip balm. I purchased this product because I love lip balms and I heard someone talk about this product in a YouTube video. It's the Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Bast lip protectant with SPF 15. I personally think this clear balm smells very sweet and artificial, but the scent doesn't bother me too much. It's a pretty nice lip balm for only $1.00.



I hope you enjoyed this little haul! xoxo, Lauren ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment