Sunday, August 5, 2012

Rave: Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub ♡


Since my lips always tend to be dry, I really like exfoliating them. My favorite product to use is the Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush. The products at Lush are all fresh and homemade, which I think is very cool. I love Lush stores because they smell amazing and the workers are very helpful and friendly.

The Bubblegum Lip Scrub smells like cotton candy and sweet bubblegum. The exfoliator is pink sugar that smells amazing. I use the Bubblegum Lip Scrub to remove any dead skin cells on my lips. I use the lip scrub every night and before I apply lipstick. I take some product on my finger and gently massage it onto my lips. Then, I wipe off the product with a towel.. you can also lick off the sugar; don't worry, it's edible and safe! I love this scrub because it makes my lips very smooth and soft.

The lip scrub comes in a glass jar with a screw-on lid and a paper label. It comes with 25 grams of product, which will last you a while. The Bubblegum Lip Scrub is a Vegan product and it's made in Canada. The Bubblegum Lip Scrub retails for $8.95. Lush makes other lip scrub flavors, but Bubblegum is my favorite.

Where you can buy this product: http://www.lushusa.com/Bubble-Gum/03056,en_US,pd.html?start=2&q=bubblegum%20lip%20scrub

I hope you enjoyed this review! xoxo, Lauren ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment