Sunday, August 5, 2012

Rave: Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balms ♡

I love wearing tinted lip balms in the summertime. I like that they are moisturizing and hydrate your lips while adding a hint of color at the same time. This summer, I have really been loving my 3 Baby Lips lip balms from Maybelline.

I have 3 Maybelline Baby Lips lip balms and they are all tinted. Maybelline also offers 2 clear lip balms in this line, but I haven't tried them out yet. The shades that I own are Pink Punch, Cherry Me, and Grape Vine. Cherry Me and Grape Vine have SPF 20, which is great because protecting your lips from the sun is extremely important. However, the Pink Punch lip balm does not say that it contains SPF.

Pink Punch is a bubblegum pink color and it gives you a nice toned-down pink lip color. The Baby Lips lip balms smell fantastic. Pink Punch smells like strawberries and cream. Cherry Me is a red tinted lip balm and it gives you a subtle red color. I really like Cherry Me because it's not as harsh as a lip balm and it's not drying. Cherry Me smells like cherries (pretty self-explanatory). Grape Vine is a medium purple color, but it doesn't look crazy on the lips. It gives you a sheer purple, which is very unique. Grape Vine smells like grapes, which is also pretty self-explanatory.




The Maybelline Baby Lips are very inexpensive and easy to find at the drugstore. Prices may vary according to the drugstore where you purchase the Baby Lips, but they are around $2.99 each, which I think is a good price for this amazing product. I really want to try out some of the other Baby Lips lip balms in the future.

I hope you enjoyed this review! xoxo, Lauren ♡


Swatches (left to right)
Pink Punch, Cherry Me, Grape Vine

No comments:

Post a Comment